Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blog Organization

So I'm looking to expand Astral Mindscapes a bit, taking it in new directions. This is both in relation to itself, and also whats the norm in the world of blogging. So I'm going to discuss some of that here.

Foremost, I want to take a step away from referring to Astral Mindscapes simply as a blog. Its far more then that, and I want it to appear and be perceived that way. Its a gateway into the clockwork of our reality, an examination of what we are, why we are, and where we're going. Astral Mindscapes is my vision of the world and a vision for the world, a sort of utopia where anything goes.

With that in mind, I'm looking to add some people to the blog to write their own musings about whatever and I'm hoping this doesn't detract from the vision that I have for Astral Mindscapes, the sort of cosmic-feel that I hope that it portays.

Anyways, as far as content wise I'm trying to devise a weekly schedule to adhere to for content, regularly columns if you will. If anyone has an idea for a column they would like to see feel free to post it.

I plan on trying out my first column later this evening, hopefully. We'll see where it goes. As for the schedule I posted in an earlier post, I'm going to neglect that for now.

No comments: