Friday, January 05, 2007

Reconciliation with the Truth

Foremost, to those who I've recently invited and have taken an opportunity to read my blog, I want to welcome you. I want to say that everyone person on my friends list has been added for a reason, because I feel you all recognize important spiritual truths and I want to be able to share both my experiences and the result of my journies and hear yours. I feel that we are on the verge of a major paradigm shift within our global consciousness. Whether or not this corresponds to the year 2012 or some other period I am unsure, but as I begin to realize certain Truths I recognize and find those individuals who are on the same journey as I.

As I've made mentioned in my previous blogs, the ego is an extremely powerful force within our conscious experience. It is a constant battle against it, and I feel much truth is out of my grasp because of the influence my ego has. I succumb to its influential power. I'm not sure because of the circumstances which surround my life, the lack of control I feel, the lack of experiences in my life, the imposed cultural prison that I've fallen prey to as a youth, or the fact that I feel tied, gagged, and bounded to a societal norm from which I am unable, or unwilling to escape from. Its troubling because on the inside I feel complete surrender to the Divine, Cosmic Intelligence, the unconditional and unbounding love for both all beings and the Cosmic Creator. This unconditional love, however, I feel is unable to manifest itself completely because of these wordly and corporeal problems that I face, resolution of no-ego, and a sense of supremacy in the individual self.

I find myself constantly questioning whether I'm here because I'm obliged, or whether because I fear leaving. I believe that the only way I will be able to destroy my ego is by completely surrendering to the Divine, abstaining from the drudgery of the mundane. We all have our duties, and I belive that I'm fulfilling my duty here, and thus where springs the source of my conflict. Confusion of what my duty is, if this is my duty, and to the extents of my duties. For, at the core of it, I feel I'm a wanderer, a nomad, and thus I feel confined, and suffocated that I can't pursue my inquisitive ponderings.

But, I do not wish to complain. The road ahead is still quite long, the journey having just begun I should not concern myself about what lies down the road, but focus on the here and now. I understand that I must begin developing my self now if I wish to go somewhere tomorrow, and that many obstacles will lie in front of me. Whether or not I'm going about it in the right manner, I can not be the judge of. But, what seems to be important is that who I am today is not who I was yesterday, and nor will the person I am tomorrow be like the person I am now. And I say that with every ounce of positiveness associated with it, because I do feel that my intentions are refined and become more pure with each passing day.

With that being said, I look forward to engaging with each of you in conversation so that I may learn about how to better myself, and it is my humble hope, to be able to offer something in return. We are all on the same journey and I find hearing each of your journeys to be truly inspiring.

No comments: